Saturday, February 12, 2011

Good things to come

So, I have a confession to make. I hate Saturdays. I hate them because they are the least productive day for me. I always go to bed on Fridays with good intentions of waking up and being super productive the next day, but inevitably something comes up and I don't end up finishing the checklist that I made the night before. So this morning I woke up and I was feeling the Saturday blah-ness and then I watched this video. Now I know that my situation is very superficial and trivial, but more than that, this video clip just reminded me of how absolutely wonderful this gospel is! It truly is a gospel of hope and happiness and I'm so blessed to have it in my life.
The video is called Good things to Come. It is actually a Mormon Message...enjoy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nczw6xHJ0I

2 comments:

  1. I really love this message. It makes me cry every time. I hope I can always remember this..especially when I am having my "saturdays".

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete