Sunday, February 27, 2011

My life the last few week has been rather dull. A couple weeks ago we had a ward valentine's party. It actually turned out to be fun. Basically the guys in the ward made dinner for us. The next day after church someone left me a bunch of valentines stuff on my car. It really was SO nice and it totally made my day.

The following weekend we had a ward basketball night. It was actually kind of depressing because I couldn't make a basket to save my life. I don't know if that has ever happened to anyone else, but it is so frustrating! The night ended well though because a girl in the ward had an asthma attack so I just sat and talked with her for the rest of the night. It was fun because i know some stuff about asthma and it was also cool because then I didn't have to play basket ball anymore.

This is the first unit that I've actually not enjoyed the topics discussed in class. This section has been about geriatrics. Not that I don't like old people/the elderly, I just don't want to spend all my time with them. I know that makes me sound like an awful person, but it's the truth.

So my first geriatric lecture started with this youtube clip...it made me smile...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqfFrCUrEbY

3 comments:

  1. Hey hey hey....who left the stuff on your car????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you lizzy. It made me smile that you don't like geriatrics...but you might still have to take care of me in fifty years :)

    Who did leave the valentines stuff???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't blame you for losing interest in geriatrics - especially when the guys gives everyone the finger at the end of the song. Not love inspiring ;D

    The Valentine's dinner and surprises sounds like fun, though. I'm glad it was a good day! Love you Bets!

    ReplyDelete