Friday, March 25, 2011

I'm stuck on Band Aid Brand

Normally commercials are just annoying, but occasionally I'll watch a commercial that is really clever or funny. Most of the time the ones that I remember and enjoy the most have a jingle associated with them. The best ones are those that get stuck in your head...and then it keeps playing and replaying over and over again.

-Dollop of Daisy
-Give me a break of that kit kat bar
-Double your pleasure, double your fun...
-Gotta go Gotta go Gotta go right now
-Plop Plop Fiz Fiz. Oh what a relief it is....just to name a few.

For the past week or so, the silly band aid commercial has been stuck in my head. The bad news is, there's only one verse to the whole song...it just repeats the same line over and over....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7MtLNK02lI


There is a new Band Aid commercial that just came out and I think that it has actually superseded the old commercial...although it is super random and who uses the word 'exponentially' in a kids commercial.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgoIjKdGm74


And I found this other Band Aid commercial....Hilarious!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWnS5NXdsdA



Moral of the story- kudos to whomever makes up the band aid commercials...you're good at your job.

2 comments:

  1. Cute - the "forever young" one was funny. What else is going on in you life? We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You WOULD like that commercial. Danny just told me the other day..."that commercial is so annoying." Haha! You do make a point.

    ReplyDelete