Sunday, September 4, 2011

My Latest attempt at being Jennifer Garner

I realized that I never posted about my latest attempt at being stealth. Big surprise...Mission sneak attack- FAILED!

The truly RIDICULOUS part was that I was determined to succeed so I didn't even leave the car and they still caught me! I recruited one of my friends to help me because of my covert curse. 

We planned out the whole mission...and my job was to stay in the car, which was parked sneakily in a distant neighbor's driveway. My friend ran through the wooded area to place the basket on their doorstep meanwhile I'm just chilling in the car- which is completely out of the way. My friend was making her way back through the wooded area and as I'm waiting patiently for her to return I poke my head up just as the wrong moment and see Sister Creamer sitting in the passenger seat staring right at me as they drive by. Really??? Seriously??? Who looks in their neighbor's driveway? 

Well- I figure if I do it enough, one of my mission is bound to be successful...the odds are definitely in my favor.

2 comments:

  1. Ya you suck at being sneaky. Hey so why am I not on your blog list?

    You are sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, now that is seriously funny. I can't stop laughing. I don't know why that just makes me laugh so hard..but I sure love it. Try it again soon and maybe wear a mask and leave some cookies at a bank or something. I bet something really fun might happen then :)
    PS. This is Rach, not Van Pelt aka Scott. But he would think this is funny too

    ReplyDelete