Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween

This past weekend I went down to Raleigh to spend some time with Nate and Kelly and their kids- and I just have to say, what a great family! We partied it up and just had a great weekend.
  • funniest part of the weekend: I bent down to give Lyla a hug goodnight and she looked right at my face and pointed right to a pimple and said, what is that???? (I didn't think it was that noticeable, but apparently it was)
  • Scariest part: We watched Hide and Seek...creepy movie. Charlie...Charlie!!!! And of course Nate kept turning off the lights and freaking me and Kelly out. 
  • Best part: During church Ruby was sitting on Nate's lap and she totally reached out cause she wanted me to hold her....translation: Lizzy is officially the favorite Aunt. YES!!!



These are just some pictures of people in my ward. (Darcie, Dustin, Amanda)
 (Bishop Petersen-standing, Brother and Sister Steen)
 Sister Petersen, Emily and her 2 kids Lizzy and John


 

1 comment:

  1. Fun! Your niece looks just like her mother! You would be the cool aunt.

    ReplyDelete