Sunday, February 12, 2012

Songs of my life

I don't know if anyone else is like me but I get stuck on a song for a couple of months. What I mean by that is when I find a song I really really like, I replay it over and over again for a couple of months. My poor poor roommates!
Anyway, so here are some of my top songs....

1. R. Kelly's 'World's Greatest': Freshman year of College...everyone on my hall got to enjoy this one with me. :) I was also really into the song 'you're beautiful'...but his voice...yeah, it got a bit annoying so I didn't want to put that one up.
2. Jesse Mccartney 'Beautiful Soul': Sophmore year. I also really got into the N'Syn christmas CD that year.


3. Matt Nathanson 'Come on get higher': Summer semester 2009- Tara
4. Bruno Mars ' 'Just the way you are': Fall 2010
5. Beyonce 'If I were a boy: Fall 2011
6. Sugarland 'Stuck like glue' : Fall 2011- Mostly because of the Sing off- Pentatonix sang it and then I watched the music video and I just loved it.

7. Currently I'm stuck on a couple of songs. I have the sheet music for the Rascall Flat's song 'Bless the Broken Road' so that is always in my head because I play it on the piano. The other one that i really like is Gavin DeGraw 'Not over you'. Don't worry there isn't a deeper meaning or reason- I just like it.

1 comment:

  1. Do you remember when I loved loved loved beyonces To The Left, To Left song!

    ReplyDelete